|App Download Version||5.67.0|
|Last Updated||Jan. 31, 2019|
|App by||Cheetah Mobile Inc|
|Category||Free Personalization App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
CM Launcher 3D - Themes, Wallpapers content rating is TeenViolence. This app is listed in Personalization category of app store . You could visit Cheetah Mobile Inc's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. CM Launcher 3D - Themes, Wallpapers can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than CM Launcher 3D - Themes, Wallpapers apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.67.0 , 5.66.1 , 5.65.1 , 5.64.0 , 5.63.2 , 5.62.1 , 5.61.4 , 5.61.3 , 5.60.1 , 5.58.0 , 5.57.2 , 5.56.1 , 5.55.5 , 5.54.1 , 5.53.0 , 5.52.0 , 5.50.2 , 5.49.2 , 5.48.2 , 5.47.1 , 5.46.2 , 5.45.1 , 5.44.0 , 5.43.2 , 5.42.1 , 5.41.0 , 5.40.1 , 5.39.1 , 5.38.2 , 5.37.2 , 5.36.1 , 5.35.2 , 5.34.2 , 5.33.2 , 5.32.4 , 5.31.2. You could also download apk of CM Launcher 3D - Themes, Wallpapers and run it using popular android emulators.
CM Launcher 3D - Themes, Wallpapers 5.67.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- access to the vibrator.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read from external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- set an alarm for the user.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- open network sockets.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write to external storage.
- access the camera device.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read only access to phone state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- read the low-level system log files.
- find out the space used by any package.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- collect battery statistics
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- record audio.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- modify global audio settings.
- read the sync settings.
- add voicemails into the system.
- read SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
|5.67.0||Jan. 31, 2019|
|5.67.0||Jan. 30, 2019|
|5.66.1||Jan. 24, 2019|
|5.65.1||Jan. 18, 2019|
|5.65.1||Jan. 17, 2019|
|5.64.0||Jan. 11, 2019|
|5.64.0||Jan. 10, 2019|
|5.63.2||Jan. 3, 2019|
|5.62.1||Jan. 2, 2019|
|5.62.1||Dec. 28, 2018|
|5.62.1||Dec. 27, 2018|
|5.61.4||Dec. 21, 2018|
|5.61.4||Dec. 21, 2018|
|5.61.4||Dec. 20, 2018|
|5.61.4||Dec. 13, 2018|
|5.61.3||Dec. 10, 2018|
|5.60.1||Dec. 9, 2018|
|5.60.1||Dec. 7, 2018|
|5.60.1||Dec. 6, 2018|
|5.60.1||Dec. 2, 2018|