|App Download Version||3.6.0|
|Last Updated||Feb. 2, 2019|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Phone + Contacts and Calls content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of app store . You could visit FUG's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Phone + Contacts and Calls can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Phone + Contacts and Calls apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.6.0 , 3.5.9 , 3.5.9 . You could also download apk of Phone + Contacts and Calls and run it using popular android emulators.
Phone + Contacts and Calls 3.6.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's call log.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- modify global audio settings.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access to the vibrator.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- write to external storage.
- access the camera device.
- send SMS messages.
- read or write the system settings.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read from external storage.
|3.6.0||Feb. 2, 2019|
|3.6.0||Jan. 17, 2019|
|3.6.0||Jan. 14, 2019|
|3.6.0||Jan. 11, 2019|
|3.6.0||Nov. 19, 2018|
|3.6.0||Nov. 9, 2018|
|3.6.0||Nov. 8, 2018|
|3.6.0||Nov. 6, 2018|
|3.6.0||Nov. 4, 2018|
|3.6.0||Nov. 2, 2018|
|3.6.0||Nov. 1, 2018|
|3.6.0||Oct. 31, 2018|
|3.5.9||May 31, 2018|
|3.5.9||May 20, 2018|
|3.5.9||April 13, 2018|
|3.5.9||March 6, 2018|
|3.5.9||March 6, 2018|
|3.5.9||Feb. 15, 2018|
|3.5.9||Feb. 14, 2018|
|3.5.9||Feb. 13, 2018|